The Sales Consultant works as a team with the sales and partner organizations to drive revenue for the company.
This role includes extensive discussion and demonstration interaction with customers, prospects and partners. Internal interactions with Buzzient support and services, development and marketing will also be key.
The Sales Consultant must be experienced at communicating solution value for customer business needs. Both business and technical skills are required.
The candidate must possess high energy and thrive in fast-paced, high-pressure startup environments. We’re moving at light speed so you must be able to learn quickly, have a passion for detail and work well in team collaboration.
- Work closely with the sales and partner teams in pre-sales activities
- Participate in discovery sessions and deliver compelling solution presentations and demonstrations based on findings
- Provide technical expertise in sales opportunities
- Develop extensive knowledge of the Buzzient application and integrations
- Act as a conduit between the sales and technical organizations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 3-5 years pre-sales experience with internet or enterprise applications
- Strong knowledge of social media
- Knowledge of relational databases/SQL, Linux and internet concepts
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to work as part of a team in a fast-moving environment where priorities constantly evolve
- Rigorous attention to detail
- Self-starter with initiative and ability to learn quickly without significant supervision
- Hands-on understanding of enterprise software (CRM, ERP, etc.) desirable
- High energy and highly organized